Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Essential Ingredient#1 ~ Re-collect Yourself

Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world...

I must undertake to love myself and to respect myself as though my very life depends upon self-love and self-respect.

Lesson#1 ~ Take Stock of Your Life (1.1)
Most of us long for something more - more time, more money, more friends, a better relationship with spouse or family. The first step to creating a life we love, is to look back over our lives not with a critical eye, but rather to discover the connecting thread that gives our lives rhythm and meaning. In recalling our lives, we re-collect ourselves. We gather together our forgotten priorities and passions. Yet, in order to do this, we have to know who we are and what truly matters.

Each of us need to ask ourselves, what do I love? What are my core values and beliefs? What are my own needs and desires? How can I create a life that fits exactly who I am now, not who I've been?

This understanding will provide us with a chance for reevaluation and, if need be, corrections...

I appreciate and value myself, for I have done extraordinary things...





No comments: