Friday, June 18, 2010

Friends and life

Sometimes I wonder what would life be if my friends weren't there for me? Whether it be when I am down in the dumps and need a shoulder to cry on, or when I want to share the good things happening to me.

Sometimes you don't know how special your friends are until you've lost them... or at least you're away for a while.

A good friend is someone who is there for you and you are there for them. They understand you and welcome you in their life as a special person.

For me a good friend is someone who is willing to hang out with you, talk to you whether you are happy or in pain. You seem to just connect. You need to trust them and you in turn need to be trustworthy. You both give and take.

A big thanks to all those special people in my life - "my friends": thanks a lot for being such an integral part of my life, I can't even imagine what my life would be without you. I am truly blessed to have you in my life.

Life without friends
Is like open fields without the rain.
No one is to share a word with in a day,
No one is to wipe your tears away.

Life without friends
Is like no water in an empty road.
No one is to give you a hand nor a hug,
No shoulders are to lean on.

I am running dry, my friend!!
My tears soak the road you walk.
Give me a chance, let´s talk!!...
Why don´t you give me a hand??
You melt and bury my tears in the sand.

Life without true friends
Is a lonely life to lead.
Let me plant the love seeds
In your heart to the end!!
Would you be my true friend??

We don't choose our family but we do choose our own set of friends.We all have our own set of friends, and best friends amongst them, and more often than not we fight, argue, then make up.

A special salute to all those who had stood by me in thick and thin, all those special people in my life.

A true friend is someone who knows there’s something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face.Never try to hide your sorrows from your friends, they will find out anyway even if you tried hard; and as the saying goes ” Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, “What! You, too? Thought I was the only one.”

Thanks guys for being there, can't tell you how important you are to me...cheers to our friendship!!!

No comments: